Thursday, March 8, 2018

-ang, -ing, -ong, -ung Endings

My kindergartener had a hard time mastering the -ng endings. Due to her struggle I created this activity to help her master the -ang, -ing, -ong, and -ung endings.


The overall objective of this mini-lesson is for students to master these endings while practicing basic fluency, comprehension, new vocabulary, and being introduced to present and past tense.

I was trying to think through a way to have one story revolving around all these endings and decided to create one little story in the past and present tense to help my kindergartner master those ending sounds while also introducing the tense concept. It was a big success! I'm excited to share it with you because it helped her master these endings.

If your student was introduced to the -ng endings and is struggling as well, I recommend using this supplementary tool.

Follow either one of these links to purchase the product:
Teachers Pay Teachers
Teachers Notebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment